As you explore Live.List.Learn I just wanted to give you a little bit more information about me so you know what to expect!
- My name is Kelli and even though I’m almost 30, I will always be a child at heart.
- I am an ENFP-A or Assertive Campaigner according to https://www.16personalities.com/ which is quite accurate.
- I am married to an amazing man, I couldn’t ask for a better partner in life!
- I am a mom to a cute little one year old boy and bonus mom to a ten year old girl and a six year old boy. Being a mom is such a blessing ♥
- I have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Graphics Technology from Purdue University and a Master of Science in Cinema Production from DePaul University.
- My brother married my best friend and I think that’s pretty rad because they’re both awesome.
- I am an ordained minister! I performed their ^^ wedding ceremony.
- I have really awesome parents and I am grateful for them everyday.
- I work as the Manager of Event Operations for University Unions at the University of Michigan. Go Blue!
- I love quotes — Famous, inspirational, unusual etc. You will find them sprinkled about this blog.
- Film and audio are two of my passions. I worked on 2 feature films in my production sound career. (Check out Ginger the Movie and Scraps on Amazon). Now I do some post production dialogue/podcast editing and video work on the side.
- I am a hobby photographer — I shoot with a Nikon D7500 but I am by no means a Canon hater! Architecture, nature and the unusual are my favorite subjects and of course my family.
- I am a scrapbooker and Bullet Journal enthusiast
- I love stickers
- I am a bit of a perfectionist
- I’m a collector of sorts so I am also a bit of a pack rat…I’m working on it
- I have one tattoo so far and would like to get more
- My two favorite shows are Friends and Grey’s Anatomy but I am a big fan of The Office. My guilty pleasure is The Bachelor/Bachelorette Series or pretty much any dating show
- I have arthritis in my left hand and wrist (and mostly likely other joints too) so this takes a toll on my daily life but I’m pushing trough and slowly learning new ways to adapt.
- I like to memorize things…I can recite this old Eggo Waffle commercial: http://www.ispot.tv/ad/75mb/eggo-homestyle-waffles-toppings
- My caffeinated drinks of choice include V8 Energy drinks and Starbucks coffee. I also enjoy Dunkin Donuts coffee and I believe Dr.Pepper is superior to all other soda 🙂
- I like trying new things whether it’s an app, a product for me or my family, a recipe, a workout etc.
- I love to learn – Linkedin Learning, Duolingo, Coursera and The Great Courses make my heart happy
- Karaoke and singing in general is a past time of mine
- I consider myself a multipotentialite and am working up to being a listologist — both of which inspired this blog.
These are just the first 25 things I could think of! I hope to share more as we go and as you peruse my other posts. And I hope to learn more about you too!
Anything you want to know more about? Send me a message or follow my instagram @livelistlearn