The inspiration for this blog was my love for listing. I even buy books like My Top 10 and List Yourself: Listmaking as the Way to Self-Discovery to curate my lists like…My Top 10 favorite movies, The Things I can’t live without and Celebrities I Want to Sock in the Face…(the lists come pre-titled, I just go with it lol). I find it calming and a good way to reflect as well as a helpful tool to document my experiences, feelings, opinions, etc. throughout my life. It’s interesting to look back at my lists and see how they’ve changed year to year especially my goals.
I’m pretty sure someone once said, when you set goals it helps to write them down so you can visualize them and have them as a constant reminder. So! Below I have listed my goals or resolutions for this year. I am also calling it a bucket list because some of these things are on my Ultimate Bucket List.
I hope that you find time to write down some of your goals for the year or maybe you want to take the Bucket list approach too! And don’t forget to check them off as you go, because man is that satisfying. Feel free to steal any of my ideas and check out Annette’s list for New Year’s Resolution Ideas, she’s one of my favorite bucket listologists, you can find more of her lists at bucketlistjournet.net.
Okay, so here’s what I’ve got!
- Start this Blog ✓
- Reconnect with friends and family
- Keep up with my journal
- Drink Water – Utilizing my cool new water bottle ✓
- Reach my goal weight
- Save money for a house
- Get another tattoo ✓
- Finish my son’s First Year scrapbook
- Get another opinion on my arthritis
- Read 12 books (one a month)
- Watch all of the Best Picture Winners
- Finish a Learning Path on LinkedIn Learning
- Go to Great Wolf Lodge with the whole Fam
- Go to Las Vegas with my Husband!
- Vacation in the Upper Peninsula
- Finish my Spanish Duolingo Tree
- Sing Karaoke again
- Attend a concert (Please let this pandemic be over!)
- Get a massage
- Get vaccinated?! ✓
What are your goals this year? Write ’em down!
Happy New Year, all!